Mr. Dambeck - Principal
The STEAM Learning Center at Penn-Lincoln Elementary provides a student-centered learning environment where students, families, staff, and community partners work together to ensure that all students are academically, socially, and emotionally successful through the utilization of an instructional and learning model focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics.
All members of the Penn-Lincoln Community will:
- Work together to meet the academic and social/emotional needs of every student, every day leading to increased student achievement.
- Develop inquisitive, responsible, life-long learners while meeting students' diverse needs.
- Ensure students are provided real world learning opportunities that require problem solving both in the classroom and within the community through partnerships with the local businesses.
- Provide exposure and learning opportunities beyond our classrooms and our neighborhood through the use of STEAM education coupled with innovative technology.
- Collaborate with and create multiple opportunities to build and strengthen the relationship between families and school.